Saturday, September 1, 2007

Maggie's 2nd Birthday!

Well, of course, I can't believe she's two. It kind of makes me sad that she's growing up so fast, but mostly it's just happy and fun to watch. She really loved her party. Like last year, we had a family party out at the lake. We did it about a week early so my family could be in on the celebration while they were in town. My mom made Maggie a Dora cake, which was amazing. I couldn't believe how great it turned out, and she loved it! She got all kinds of fun presents, but I think her favorite was the toy laptop Magnet and I got for her. Now instead of trying to shoo me away from the computer, she begs me to get on it so that we can "surf the net" together. Anyway, it was just a really happy day for all of us. I still can't believe she's two!




















1 comment:

  1. Holy lake house! Pretty sure we'll be coming up for a visit! I can't believe Isabella is two either. Where does the time go? It was really good to see you when you were here and hope we can see you again next summer. In the mean time, we'll have to keep in touch. -wendy

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email