Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our house!!

I can't believe it, but we closed on our house yesterday! We love it!! We're hoping to get moved in by next weekend. Will's been painting some fun accent colors today. I feel bad that I'm not helping, but somebody's got to watch Isabella, plus I don't want to be around the fumes since I'm pregnant. So, my favorite things about this house are (1) the yards are in and we didn't have to lift a finger, (2) my walk-in closet is big enough to be a bedroom; we're thinking we'll put the new baby in there for the first few months, since I, unfortunately, don't have enough clothes to fill it up, and (3) the master bath has two sinks, a tub and a shower!! Anyway, I'll take more pictures once we're moved in, but below are a few!
My HUGE walk-in closet!!

Isabella posing next to "Mommy's potty."

Our pretty fire place

A closer view of the porch area and my cute girl

Our yard!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home! There isn't any one I know who is more deserving of it than you! Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new house! I am sure you will be having it looking cute(r) soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo Marie, it's beautiful!! Congratulations. I love the yard especially, and of course your walk-in closet. :) I hope you'll post more pictures when you're all moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie it's beautiful, I am excited to see pictures when you move in. Isn't great to have your own space? We just bought our first house this summer, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email