Monday, September 24, 2007

Scarlet's Wedding


Emma, Lauren and I took a girl trip out to Soap Lake, WA to be bridesmaids in our cousin Scarlet's wedding this past weekend. It was a blast! Scarlet looked amazing. She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, so that was no surprise. Us sisters got to wear gorgeous dresses and it was an honor to be a part of Scarlet's special day. Em and Lu got daring and dyed their hair the night before the wedding! Lauren's now a red-head and Emma's a California blonde. Luckily, it turned out great!! Lauren and Emma also played a guitar/violin duet at the wedding. They played "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain. They did so well. It was a proud moment for the less-talented big sis. :)

Ever since the wedding I can't get a special song out of my head. It's called "BabyLove." Scarlet wrote the song for her new husband and sang it at the wedding. There was harldy a dry eye, and I seriously can't get it out of my system. It's so good. Here's a link to some of her other music: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=218829399&MyToken=44df2c5d-9476-4036-afdf-3c2983421504 (BabyLove isn't on there yet, unfortunately, but check out her other songs!) Here's a few more pics:







3 comments:

  1. Wow! I haven't visited your blog for a while and I LOVE what you've done! CONGRATS on your pregnancy--I can't wait to find out what you're having! Now you just need to put up some pics of your new house! Hope you get feeling better soon! (pregnancy AND knees!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love Emily's & Lauren's new hair!! I wish I had the guts to color my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW--Neil actually made the schintzle & spatzle (I don't know how to spell it either!!!) If you want to email me, I can have him email you his method. crystalmickelsen at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email