Sunday, December 23, 2007

Advent Calendars Rock!







Grandma Lisa sent Maggie the greatest advent calendar to count down the days 'til Christmas. (I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!) Every morning before breakfast Maggie can't wait to open her chocolate and see what picture is on it. It's even made for some tears when she can't open more than one in a day. The advent calendar is actually on top of the fridge now because one day when I wasn't looking she ripped out an entire row of chocolates. "Sorry, Mom" was all she had to say for herself with a grin. :)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma Lisa is awesome! I miss that lady! Cute calendar!! Cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bows in her hair! Don't you just miss German Christmas stuff? Man, I know I do....

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email