Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy 29th Birthday, Magnet!


Will turned 29 for the second year in a row on Thursday! I know, I know. That's impossible. What happened was I thought he was turning 29 last year and even had him convinced. But when Nick, Magnet's best friend from high school, overheard Magnet telling a crowd that he was turning 29 when he was really turning 28, Nick announced, "You're not gonna be 29, Magnet!" We quickly did the math and realized Nick was right. Magnet loved the idea of gaining an entire year of his life back. We laugh about it all the time.

Anyway, a big happy birthday to the best husband in the world!! I don't have any great pictures because our camera batteries were dead when I needed them to be alive, but here's a cute one of him and Maggie on his big day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Happy birthday Will! I seem to always forget how old I am too...

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email