Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Great Day

Just a little tip: don't go shoe shopping in boots when you're six months pregnant. It's hard to get boots on and off and it's simply not fun bending over that frequently.

But on to my great day. We went shopping and miraculously flew through the return lines. Five or six stores later Magnet took Maggie to his parent's house and put her down for a nap while I proceeded to spend about three hours in the mall. I spent the first two leisurly hitting all the shops and some great sales without feeling rushed. It was SO nice! I can't remember the last time I went shopping alone at so much leisure. Then for the last hour I sat in a really comfy chair at Barnes and Noble and inhaled the beginnings of a few books. The first one left me exhaling in disappointment (too much swearing for my taste), but the second has me holding my breath; I'm headed to the library ASAP to check it out. At 6pm Magnet and Maggie picked me up from Barnes and Noble and we went to Olive Garden for dinner to celebrate his aunt's wedding. (Congratulations Aunt Julie and Uncle Ray!!!)






Oh, and I also got my haircut today, so I just feel totally spoiled! And one more thing...at Olive Garden we had their raspberry cheesecake. Yummmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a GOOD day!! :) Oh, and I LOVE Isabella's room. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email