Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Storm


I'm feeling a little ignorant and bad about teasing Washingtonians about their reaction to snowy weather in my last post. I failed to mention that I had my eyes covered in the car on the way home from Poulsbo Saturday night because people were slipping and sliding everywhere on the roads. This storm that hit has actually been really bad and I hope that everyone who has suffered from the flooding and power outtages are managing OK. We don't have television and so I haven't been keeping up with it in the news. This morning I read the news online and was shocked to hear how bad it's been!

I think everyone who's been staying indoors is smart!

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you guys with all of the flooding in Washington. I am glad you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything's going alright for you--no, not alright--I hope it's going great for you. Keep us posted! Or uh...updated.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email