Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flying Standby

My mom gets here on Tuesday (I'm SO excited!) and leaves the 1st of April, so I asked my doc if he would induce me if Magson doesn't arrive on time because I want my mom to have plenty of time with Liam, and I want as much of her help as possible! He said the soonest he could do it after my due date would be the 31st because he's getting ready to go out of town, and so we've decided to do it before he leaves town--this Wednesday. Well, if there's room. I'm flying standby at the hospital since I don't have a "real" reason to get induced. So starting this Wednesday I'm supposed to start calling the hospital to see if they have "room in the inn" for me to be induced. Agh! It feels so surreal to think I'll likely have a new member of our family to love in just days. Again, agh!!!!

9 comments:

  1. That's exciting, Marie... Good luck with it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Can't for the baby pictures. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops...that's supposed to say "can't WAIT for the baby pictures"....

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I hope you can get in quickly! Or, even better, I hope you go into labor on your own tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!! Good Luck Marie!!! I can hardly wait for ya...I hope it all goes well! We'll be thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep us posted and good luck! Tell your mom hi! I'll be thinking about you. Isn't it weird choosing your baby's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is so exciting. I can't believe you are due already, it seems like you just announced your pregnancy. Weird. Good luck with everything, and have so much fun with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I'm sure it's just me, but this pregnancy has flown by! ;)

    Good luck, we'll be praying for you, how exciting, etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yahoo! I'll start watching the hospital website for little Liam's gorgey lips!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email