Friday, May 16, 2008

Walkin' on Sunshine

As much as I love WA, this Spring has been a little too overcast and rainy for me. So far, we've had all of two sunshiney days prior to today, one of which was on my birthday! It seriously made my day. Not only was I feeling my annual birthday buzz, but the weather boosted my already chipper spirits even more! It was awesome. Today was another one of those days where everyone was high on sunshine after such an absence. Isabella certainly had a skip in her step, and there's just something about a blue sky and warm sun rays on your cheek that fill the world with love. We spent today entirely outside, mostly at Magnet's parent's lake house. It was a blast!

Grandma and Magson out on the dock

Grandpa and Maggie fishing for her swimming shoes

Maggie thought throwing her shoes in the water was great entertainment.

Racing up and down the dock


You can't really tell, but this is her hugging a dandelion she picked.

I told her if she'd quit running from the camera and smile for one picture I'd stop taking her pictures--this is what I got.

Magnet, Maggie and Magson relaxing on the deck

Magson and I crashed after all the fun!

6 comments:

  1. No matter what or how much I have to do when a day is sunny and warm it lifts my spirits and I feel so happy! Its absolutely gorgeous outside! We Washingtonians do not take the sun for granted thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a lot of fun! Maybe someday we can come hang out with you there :) Bella and Addy look so much alike!! Maybe they will end up being BFF's someday too :) The weather's been so nice here this weekend too...almost too nice! It was almost 90. I don't know how we survived AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such sweet photos! Looks like fun, and I know just what you mean about the sun lifting your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lot of fun - wish someone I knew had a lake house! Love Isabella's sut suit and the pic of you crashed with baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun! Great pictures, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy....way late....Birthday. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email