Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Livin' It Up In Las Vegas

A quick recap of our quick trip:

The plane ride honestly couldn't have gone better. The baby carrier was a dream--I didn't even have to take it off when we went through security. Maggie was immensely entertained for a good portion of the flight with a roll of scotch tape I brought. Both Tinkerbell and Whya came along too, so she was also very entertained by her imaginary friends. Magson was just so chill! I didn't know babies came this mellow. He didn't cry once on the flight.

After we arrived, we checked into our hotel and immediately went swimming.

A picture of Magson in his size 12 month swim suit. I didn't know babies came this big, either!
Magson hangin' with Grandma at the hotel. It was so nice and relaxing!

Magson was also quite the water baby. He actually fell asleep moments after this picture was taken.

I was so proud of Maggie for jumping to Grandma and me in the water!

The first picture in ages where I've caught her smiling!

The second picture in ages of her smiling. She must like Vegas! (She smiles all the time, just not when there's a camera in sight.)

Lovin' on Magson

Hittin' on Magson (Isn't this picture the funniest?)

Me packing the kids around...doesn't Liam look HEAVY? He is.

Magnet's lobster face

We finished off the trip with some night swimming! It was a great trip! We did exactly what we set out to do: swim in some heat, eat good eats, and enjoy each other.

4 comments:

  1. that's great you got to do what you planned. Even with kids along family trips are just great! I'm glad you went for it! It's tough at times, I know!
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! And...cute suit by the way - I need to buy one before we go to UT...so...umm...very soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! Is Liam really 20 pounds now!?!? My goodness! Ok, he does look bigger now in the pictures :) Their suits are cute, and so is yours! Is that the one from modbe? I should get some longer sleeve suits for my whities. That's smart. Addy liked looking at your pictures too. She always says, I wanna see Bewa, whenever I am on the computer (which she calls Peter). Maybe Addy will make some imaginary friends on our long car ride and that would help it go by faster too. Bella should introduce her to Whya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kandis MortensenJune 28, 2008 at 1:58 PM

    Your kids are so cute! I'm so relieved that they travel well! (that can make or break a vacation!) Also--where did you get your swim suit?--it's so cute! (It probably helps that the person in the suit is back to her pefectly tiny self after just having a baby!) In about 3 months you'll have some rockin' bicepts (carrying Brooks around has given me some serious guns!)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email