Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No 'Poo

I really cannot believe I'm about to blog about hair again, but I am. Sorry if this is completely boring, but I found this girl who also doesn't wash her hair and it just made me feel better--like I'm not going crazy about this whole seemingly non-hygiene thing. You can check out her cute post here. So, go read it and try to stop thinking, "Marie is crazy." (I know there are some of you who have been thinking that!) And while I'm connecting you to cool blogs, here's another one my friend Abby introduced me to that I totally love: Rocks In My Dryer.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard about this no 'poo thing! I wash mine every other day but now I totally want to stretch it out to longer spans. Have you tried the baking soda/ACV trick yet?

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email