Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Roommie Reunion

Last summer Magnet and I went to a roommate reunion of sorts with a lot of his buddies from BYU-Idaho, and I was flabbergasted that a bunch of guys put on a reunion. I thought if the males could do something like that, I certainly could. So, I planned a little BYU-I reunion with some of my favorite girlfriends. I love these girls. Thanks for such a fun weekend you hot mommas! (We missed you Shauna!)
My beautiful friends: Jamie, Amanda, Amy, Claire, and Me
Us hanging out at Amy's neighborhood Rec Center

My #1 GF, Claire--isn't she gorgeous!?

Us with all the babes...who woulda thought the five of us would have six babies?
Me and Jamie Jo with our big babies
Addy and Maggie--BFF (People kept asking if these two were twins.)

Magson and Carter--BFF, haha

Maggie was lovin' on all the boys


Claire's husband and Magnet--BFF :)

Maggie lovin' the sun and park

Magson stuck in the Bumbo

8 comments:

  1. ooh...so cute and so fun!! I like how you put every member of our families together as BFF's!! It's bound to happen! I'm so glad Will and Jaran get along great and Addy and Bella are pretty much sisters. Seriously, it was so great to see you guys! Thanks for driving through 2 states to see us. I hope it was worth it for you. That picture of us together is cute...but you are the gorgeous one! Thanks though. Love you tons and miss you even more!!
    I will try to post today. I knew you would beat us all to it though, you're so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love girls weekends! looks like you have some great friends. i couldn't get over all of you with your babies, that was my favorite picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so, so glad that you posted pictures. I wish I could've made it, but know that it would've been a loooong ride for this mama. I would've ruined the odds in the baby picture anyway ;) (unless the car ride put me in labor, that is). Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie,
    It was SO fun seeing you and everyone. I still can't get over how big Liam is...especially compared to little ol' you!!! Your kids are absolutely adorable...I'm so so so so glad I finally got to see them in person. We had the best roommates!!!! Thanks for driving so far so we could all hang out again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come Will and Jaran aren't hugging in any pictures like you and Claire?!=) This looks like so much fun. What a great idea. Did you stay in Rexburg? Just makes me think that I should do a dedicatory blog to my best roomies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had such a great time! And of course, your hair looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I loved that you all keep in touch and have babies around the same age! I thought that picture was so funny! Well now that you are home, we should get together and make clips :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email