Friday, September 5, 2008

Latest of Magson

My smiley boy is 5 months old now. In a few weeks he'll be half a year old and I'm shocked at how quickly the time flew. But anyway, he's doing all the normal "tricks"--rolling over, playing with his toes, scooting around in circles. Lately he likes blowing little spit bubbles and biting me (ouch!) with his four bottom teeth.

Everytime I grab his hips and do a little back flip with him he laughs like crazy. At first I thought he was laughing because he likes back flips, but I think his hips are a tickle spot, and his shoulders, too. He thinks pulling Maggie's hair is pretty funny, and he's as mesmerized by the computer screen as the rest of us!

He's still Magnet's biggest fan. The kid adores his dad. Oh, and nothing is funnier to him than Maggie's mad scientist laugh. That's about it! Enjoy the snapshots.





12 comments:

  1. He IS getting so big! I can't believe he's 5 months old already. Where has the time gone?? He looks JUST like Will! He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures of both your kids. they are great. Bella's bangs look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to see Will in him aruond the eyes. I think I've always just seen you before because of his coloring. What fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is soo handsome!! four teeth already?? ouch!! you have beautiful children, no shocker there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures...He has a GREAT smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a handsome boy! Goes by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is stinking cute!! Spencer is big too, oh well. More to squish!=) And isn't it great when you find a new ticklish spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so handsome! Four teeth already! Wow! That's all I can say. Very very cute kids. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crazy thing about Liam's teeth is he just popped his top two this week, so he's got a grand total of SIX teeth now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a handsome little guy! I wish we saw you guys more--time goes so fast! We'll have to get the girls together. I LOVE Bella's bangs, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! He is really HUGE and so,so,SO Cute! I think Isabella has so many of your looks in her.She definitely has Allred blood. She look surprisingly like you little sister Emily did as a little girl. Don't ask me how I remember that, cause I don't really know either.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email