Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beautiful Christina

Beautiful Christina is my sister-in-law. I've always admired her elegant features and have told her many times that she has a timeless beauty similar to that of Princess Diana's. I think she looks like a flower against these dynamic and colorful backdrops found in her very own backyard! This is Christina at home, and these pictures of her remind me of a line from a poem:

A thing of beauty is a joy forever;
Its loveliness increases;
It will never pass into nothingness
-Keats




3 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! It's me, Lacey, from the good old BYU journalism days. I stumbled upon your blog and am so glad I did.

    Your pictures and your writing are both so amazing! You are one mega-talented woman.

    Hope everything is going great in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she certainly is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like our cousins Carla and Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I love the last one with the soft focus of leaves around her. In the 3rd one I can totally see the family resemblance. And she really does remind me a bit of Princess Diana.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email