Thursday, October 16, 2008

Black and White

This afternoon Maggie and I went to this place that my sweet photographer friend Shannon showed me in hopes of getting some colorful fall pictures. It was a spontaneous outing and very fun, but her cute leopard print coat was clashing with the orange pumpkins! I'm a huge fan of color and I feel like I'm committing a color crime by putting fall pictures into black and white. Fall is all about the colors! But all my favorite pictures that were in color were out of focus, so I toyed with B&W for the first time...have no idea what I'm doing, but fun as always!



3 comments:

  1. fun!! isn't that place great!! bella looks like she was having a blast. love the perspective from up high looking down on her! sometimes B&W tells a more focused story. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to love B&W and have been using it a lot lately. Color is great but B&W is so...timeless I think.
    Next week Mark and I are leaving for Hawaii and I can't wait to try out the new cam. Your trip pix inspired me and gave me ideas. As always, love the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love b&w, but I've really been enjoying color lately, too. I think the leopard and pumpkins would have looked cool together!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email