Friday, October 17, 2008

A is for Appetite

It was PB&J for lunch today, and this was exactly what Maggie looked like when we had the following conversation... (For full effect, imagine her saying this between lots of chewing and smacking.)

Maggie: I've got an appetite, Mommy!
Me: Oooh, really?? You want the other half of your sandwich?
Maggie: I already got it.
Me: So, what does appetite mean?
Maggie: When you eat a lot of bread.
Me: Where did you learn that?
Maggie: High school.

I keep telling her she's in preschool, but it's not sticking...

5 comments:

  1. she is soo funny! you really captured her APPETITE!! makes me hungry right now!! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute. :) Adorable picture, too. I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email