Saturday, October 25, 2008

Passport Superlatives

We're getting ready to travel to Germany to spend Christmas with my family and I frantically remembered about a month or so ago that Magson still needed a passport. Luckily, it was a quick turn around and we already have it, but that's beside the point. Today I want to talk about how my baby boy took the most fabulous passport photo in the history of the MAG GAB family--on the first try. It took ever so little effort to get his little grin to poke his fat cheeks. I am very jealous. You'll see why in a sec...
And my poor baby girl! We tried and tried and tried to get a good passport picture for her and this was seriously the best we could do. Why is it that the boys--the ones who could care less about what their passport picture looks like-- turn out all frame-worthy?
Voted Most Likely to Take the Best Passport Photo Ever

Voted Most Out-Of-It and How Does This Even Fly For a Passport Photo? Any of you see much resemblance to that cute daughter of mine?

Voted Most Likely to Embarrass Herself by Posting her Passport Photo. Ick. Ick. ICK. I'm counting the days until my passport will expire so I can get a new one!

Voted Most Handsome and Best Husband Ever (for marrying and thinking the above beautiful)

10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS POST...YOUR COMMENTARY MADE ME GIGGLE! FIRST OF ALL, LIAM IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! SECOND, THAT PICTURE OF BABY BELLA COULD BE USED TO SMUGGLE JUST ABOUT ANY CHILD OUT OF THE COUNTRY. AND FINALLY, OF COURSE YOUR HUSBAND LOVES YOU AND THINKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...YOU ARE! YOU ARE AMAZING MARIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH!! so cute LOVE it, i think your pics is beautiful, and yes liams is adorable! hilarious post :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how long until B needs a new passport photo? That one is unrecognizable!! I like yours. I'm sure all you see are your "flaws" (as if you have any) but I think it looks good. Your hair looks curly, btw. And what a cutie that Liam is! He does take the best photos. And Will, of course, is handsome too - I don't want him to feel left out in all the gushing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. B doesn't need a new passport photo until she is five, so a few more years! That one was taken when she was 3 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun. i like Liam's the best. Bella's is too hard to really tell and you and will look just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, let me just say that I am sooooo jealous that you are going to Germany for Christmas!!!!!! What I wouldn't give to go to a fabulous Christmas "Markt"! Anyway, LOVE Liam's pic - soooo cute! Yours is great as well. I think it is so funny that you are so critical of yourself, when in reality, you are FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Germany, so fun. I am glad you are going to see your family...
    Liam is adorable. You are right with the boys pictures. Some do care, case in point, Royce. He needed a passport a year or so ago and he ended up taking another picture because he hated his first one. He is such a pretty boy, he makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are too hard on yourself. The pictures are all cute. Is that Bella's foot in her picture though? Is it upside down? Liam is a cutie! I love his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know. I'm too hard on myself and kind of feel silly for bashing that picture--i have worse ones, but I really do hate that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious post. :) Liam made the most beautiful passport picture I think I've ever seen. Mine is dismal. Truly dismal.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email