Friday, October 24, 2008

Sweet Accessories

When we were in Hawaii, I saw a gal strolling down a street shading herself with an uber cute parasol. It made me want to accessorize with parasols and umbrellas...how fun would that be? Does anyone know of any great places to buy umbrellas? I love umbrellas and some of the pictures I've seen with umbrellas. Hopefully this first photo fling with Maggie's pink umbrella is the beginning of a long-term relationship with a rainbow of umbrellas.

And doesn't this lollipop look like a pinwheel? I just want to push it 'round with my tongue. Mmmmm, yummy!

7 comments:

  1. you are the accessary queen! you have such an eye for styling. LOVE the umbrella and the lollypop pics. soo cute!! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos. You set up the shot so well. I love the umbrella and I really love the colors of the lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute marie! i love to take pics, too! we need to get together again. call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink umbrella! I too think why do more poeple not use umbrella. I think here they want to stick it out, they can handle the rain. Mine keep breaking so I end up went anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, are those pictures of Bella?!? Those are SO cute! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bella is so darn cute! i am so glad that livie has such a sweet little friend.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email