Thursday, November 6, 2008

Showers of All Sorts

I know not all of you are from the rainy state of WA, and be grateful for that this week, because see this little picture?
That is our constant forecast for the next four days, at least! There hasn't been a break in the drops today, and I'm not counting on it stopping. So, as I've been cooped inside on a little crafty kick, I got to thinking I'd like to shower someone with a gift:

Maybe nobody will want it, but if you do, leave me a comment and in a few days I'll draw names and hand it out to the winner, or mail it if you don't live in this wet land. Even if you don't have a little girl to use these clips on, they could make a cute gift! And when I announce the winner, I'll also blog instructions so you can make them, too, if you want. You can probably figure it out just by looking, but I'll tell you how anyway.

Oh, and I can take no credit whatsoever for thinking these adorable clips up. It was my friend Jill again. If her blog weren't private I'd give you the link. She's the cutest!
And lest you think Washington is all gloom, here is a itty peek at some of the leaves we've been showered with and why I LOVE it here and don't ever want to move:

Happy Thursday in November!

14 comments:

  1. Oh man...pick me, pick me!!! Cute gift for sure, since I don't have a girl to put them on at the moment.

    Thanks for sharing all of your darling pictures. You are gettin' good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clips are SO adorable! You're getting so great at making barrettes!! Whoever you choose is gonna be one lucky little girl! :)

    Beautiful leaves, our trees look like they're on fire! I should get out and take a walk with Sofie tomorrow and get some pictures of them. We're both sick now and have been cooped up for a few days. It's certainly no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!!! I am very impressed. I would be very happy if you pick me...but maybe if you don't, I could drive up to your house one day and you could help me make some. That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick me Pick me... I think they are so very cute. If I get picked and if my little tom boy will not wear them I will let you re gift them to the runner up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have a little girl so i feel selfish for being added to the drawing, but if you MUST put my name in please do....wink wink :)! those are awesome. love the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are super cute and so are you of course!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to take those clips off your hands! I need a Christmas gift for my brother & SIL kids...they are having their second little girl in a few months and I think those barretts would be just the ticket!

    oooohhh..those leaves are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute clips! You are so creative (even if you say you just copy other people)! I'll have to make some if you don't choose me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely post the instructions cute girl- again, i want to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it here, too! AND I really hope you don't ever move!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alrighty, count me in if I'm not too late. Those are sweet! Or at least tell me how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie, Bella and Liam are getting so big. They looked so cute dressed up! I can't believe you're doing photograpy, you are amazing. I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What exciting hair clips. The only thing that would make them more exciting is textured felt. I would love to win them! MB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey marie you and put my name in your bucket, if you haven't drawn yet! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email