Thursday, January 29, 2009

Newness!

My sweet friend Courtney let me take her son's one-year pictures--my first baby photoshoot, and I can't tell you how grateful I am because I learned so much! In summary, this cutie pie was much happier indoors, and he made us work for every single one of those smiles! I love that he and Magson will grow up together. He's such an adorable little guy who comes from a family I really love and look up to. Thanks again!







In other newness, you've probably noticed I got a makeover! I love it! I hired this girl--way affordable and awesome--that I found through another blog to design it for me. I'll post more about her soon when I give out blog awards--there are some amazing blogs out there that I've been wanting to recognize, and hers is one of them, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Oh he is just ADORABLE!

    Your pictures look absolutely amazing and I'm so glad you got the watermark to work! You're just too professional now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I love the new blog design too- very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, MAG. Court is going to have a hard time choosing which one to use as the "official" portrait.

    The blog looks great, and is very nicely organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB Marie!! 1 3 &5 are my favs! great indoor lighting!! you rocked it. seriously courtney is going to have a whole wall dedicated to just aaron :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. And I love your new look! It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I think #3 is my favorite, but in #6 his expression is totally Brad's Grandma Maxine - too fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And I actually think I will have an Aaron wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww these are super super cute!! love the one with his hands in the air aww so cute!!


    Thanks heaps for your comment on my blog Too hun!!

    Jodes

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email