Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thirty and Still the One

Magnet turned the big three zero while we were gone, and while I can't believe I'm married to a thirty-year-old, he's still the same sweet, often silly and sometimes serious guy I love. Ok, so I totally just said that because it goes along with these pictures. But he really is all of those things and my dream guy, even in his old age!

I caught him off-guard on his birthday and told him it was time for his birthday photoshoot, and he surprised me right back with a million funny model poses. I think he was trying to poke fun at all the posing my sisters were doing for me on the trip. Here are three of my faves:




For part of Magnet's birthday celebration, my parents took us all out to this yummy, YUMMY Italian restaurant. While we were waiting for the bill, I caught this moment of Maggie with her Grandpa Tracy.

Also on Magnet's birthday, he and my mom teamed up to trim Magson's hair. The baby boy was his usual squirmy self, but they got the job done!



Happy birthday, my love! And happy first haircut, handsome boy.

11 comments:

  1. When I turned thirty I was still a young single adult. (You don't qualify as an "old" single adult until thirty-one.) He's still a total youngster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh my first laugh of the day. Thanks.
    My Honey just turned 50 and is a grandpa! Just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so cute. Come teach me, I'm too brain dead these days to retain any new information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wish him a happy bday from us too!! you need to do more photoshoots with him :)!!! what a cutie :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photos! Isn't it awesome to see your parents with your children?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So are you saying that those of us over 30 are OLD??? Hmmm... Love those pictures! That's great that he would ham it up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny he posed for you! Don't worry, Jaran is still older than him...barely. It'll be worse when we turn 30! yikes! That'll be weird. Anyway, tell him Happy Birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure abou the 30 and old comment. Happy Birthday Mr. M! I agree cute and funny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I was just kidding about the old comment! :) I'm just about there myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yah- 30 is still a teenager!! Happy B-day Magnet!! Great pics - love seeing your parents!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email