Monday, March 2, 2009

Bonjour, Baby!





I apologize for bombarding you with more photos of my kids. I'm looking forward to photographing some new subjects this month, so I'll be mixing things up soon. Until then, above are some fun ones of Magson. They make me want to say, "Bonjour, Baby!" Lucky for me, he hasn't boycotted my camera yet. He has, however, excelled at keeping me away from the computer. His secret weapons include tearing apart the printer, pulling at all the cables beneath my desk, which often results in turning off my computer, and finally, knocking down our external hard drive. Deep down I'm thankful he demands my attention when he's awake, but on the surface it's really frustrating!
Lest you look at the photos and think he's all charm, here are some more things he excells at:
  • Pulling hair. Yesterday at church a handicapped lady got on the floor to play with him, and he said thank you by ripping at her hair and clawing at her glasses.
  • Backdiving. At any given moment, if he doesn't get his way, he jolts backwards without any reservation, often knocking his head against a doorway or the ground or anything hard.

  • Eating. I'm ashamed to admit that this boy isn't quite one year old yet and has tried chocolate chips, ice cream, french fries, brownies, cake...you should see the look he gives me if I don't share. It's impossible to resist.

  • Tower Destroying. I'm quite certain Magson feels the purpose of a tower is for everyone to admire how quickly he can knock it down. This will do wonders for him in Kindergarten, I'm sure.

  • Teasing. Anytime I tell him not to do something, he complies for a few seconds and then does it again and laughs at me. Standing in the bathtub, biting me while nursing, and standing up in his high chair, all included.

  • Snuggling. As aggressive and "rebellious" as he is, he's quite the snuggler. Totally love this kid.

17 comments:

  1. He is a doll! I love all the things you posted about him. He's a cutie...even if he is rebellious! =)

    Let me know when you have an open Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the most adorable, cutest, handsomest nephew ever. And I'm so glad he snuggles now. I love him!
    And I love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, his future wife is going to love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of seeing photos of your kids! You have to remember that some of us only see them this way! I need to take more photos! He is so cute. I love the color in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the rebellious stage hard? And yet at the same time, they are oh so cute and sweet, just like your pictures show! That's the joy of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, I love your composition & color in these shots! They do not get any cuter than that little guy of your's! What a handsome little fella! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting! As soon as I get caught up, I'm going to have to email you so we can talk shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! These pictures are fabulous! I need to pause time so that you and I both have a free hour to sit and talk and you teach me all your tricks. Where in the world did you that little car? How darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! These pictures are fabulous! I need to pause time so that you and I both have a free hour to sit and talk and you teach me all your tricks. Where in the world did you that little car? How darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how adorable! I love the popped collar and hat!

    These pictures are way too cute!! I never get tired of seeing Maggie and Magson! Keep these adorable pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just love these marie!! great one year pictures!! he is a knock out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are seriously so amazing! Beautiful Magson, fun clothes, great background and props. Just when I think I can't possibly admire your photography more, you go and do something fabulous like this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. With that beret it's hard not to imagine him as a total angel! What a cutie!!! As always, I love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a cute baby (!) and it does my heart good to read that he is a tad rebellious too - otherwise we may not believe that he is "a real boy" - LOVE the pics (and where on earth did you find that cute car?) Love the colors, love the outfit and the beret! Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you ever get your kids to cooperate for pics? Oh, and if your ever in or around the Naples Florida area this summer (or any time over the next 2 yrs), please let me know when so we can do family pics:) Have you submitted your pics for any contests yet??? -wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kids are so photogenic, which works out good for you! I am so excited for you to take Halle' pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! So cute! I love these pictures! The composition is great! And of course, it goes without saying, Magson is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are getting SO good at taking pictures!! Seriously those pictures of him look like they are out of a magazine. He's such a babe!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email