I apologize for bombarding you with more photos of my kids. I'm looking forward to photographing some new subjects this month, so I'll be mixing things up soon. Until then, above are some fun ones of Magson. They make me want to say, "Bonjour, Baby!" Lucky for me, he hasn't boycotted my camera yet. He has, however, excelled at keeping me away from the computer. His secret weapons include tearing apart the printer, pulling at all the cables beneath my desk, which often results in turning off my computer, and finally, knocking down our external hard drive. Deep down I'm thankful he demands my attention when he's awake, but on the surface it's really frustrating!
Lest you look at the photos and think he's all charm, here are some more things he excells at:
- Pulling hair. Yesterday at church a handicapped lady got on the floor to play with him, and he said thank you by ripping at her hair and clawing at her glasses.
- Backdiving. At any given moment, if he doesn't get his way, he jolts backwards without any reservation, often knocking his head against a doorway or the ground or anything hard.
- Eating. I'm ashamed to admit that this boy isn't quite one year old yet and has tried chocolate chips, ice cream, french fries, brownies, cake...you should see the look he gives me if I don't share. It's impossible to resist.
- Tower Destroying. I'm quite certain Magson feels the purpose of a tower is for everyone to admire how quickly he can knock it down. This will do wonders for him in Kindergarten, I'm sure.
- Teasing. Anytime I tell him not to do something, he complies for a few seconds and then does it again and laughs at me. Standing in the bathtub, biting me while nursing, and standing up in his high chair, all included.
- Snuggling. As aggressive and "rebellious" as he is, he's quite the snuggler. Totally love this kid.