Friday, March 13, 2009

Brain Clutter

Here are some of the thoughts that have been hogging my brain today~

*slow computer
*new schedules
*when to exercise?
*i'm all over the place
*bedroom train wreck
*project overload
*my turn for date night
*weekend photoshoot rained out
*my clothes are slimed with baby snot
*cooking rut
*time crunch
*third-night leftovers

Sometimes I wish I could highlight the above and send it to the recycle bin. Wouldn't it be so refreshing if with the drag of the mouse, we could make all the mind clutter vanish into cyberspace? And then click undo when we're ready to tackle it? I'll be honest, this week has been a little off for me. It started on Monday when I slurped Magson's foot up into the vacuum (it's healing nicely, by the way), and then there were computer problems and camera problems and just a lot of change! So, I've been rearranging my routine, which I seem to thrive on, and I'm trying to get back into my groove. I'm inching my way there...

On a cheerier note, I started editing last weekend's photoshoot. I had a little fun with my post processing and thought I'd share. I was going for an "aged photo" look. I don't know that I'll do this very often, but it was fun to try something new. Anyway, these guys were great. We had blah weather, so many of the shots were taken indoors, which was a little more challenging for me, but very fun! Below are just a few!




6 comments:

  1. great post, i agree, sometimes i need to just earse all the mind clutter, it doesn't help me solve the problems i am dealing with, it really is just noise :)!!

    love the first and thrid one marie, so great and so you!! greaet job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos, and glad to hear that you are inching your way towards an increased sense of well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messy bedroom? I seriously don't believe you. You haven't seen messy...oh wait, you did today at my house! Thanks so much for hanging out with my kiddos and my sister! We all love your fam!

    The third shot is my fave. WEll done! I need to sneek my girls in front of your lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I love the forth photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm really impressed! I love these photos. I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite thing about this post is the title. I know I am a frequent sufferer of brain clutter. Now I have a term to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email