Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scarlet

Meet my beyond gorgeous cousin Scarlet who is like a sister to us Allred girls. She is one of the sweetest and most beautiful people I've ever met--really, truly. Lucky for me, she squeezed me into her visit home to WA. (She recently moved to GA.) I only had her for an evening, but we packed in the fun with a photoshoot, Thai food, crocheting hats, listening to music, and catching up. I took her to the airport at 5am this morning and miss her like crazy already! It's obvious from the photos that she is an exquisitely beautiful girl, but behind her turqoise eyes, thick red hair and olive skin, is a sparkling personality, a contagious giggle, and never a more lovely person. She's got it all!

Love you, Scarlet!






13 comments:

  1. What a cutie-pie! I love the pix as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW she is adorable!! i love that you started out with a B&W and then that hair was such a fun surprise :)!! beautiful location as always :)!! great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or are ALL the girls in your family gorgeous!!! Good genes.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello gorgeous! I love that hair! I am so happy you guys had such a nice time together. Sounds like a delightful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, though too short, visit. Nice of you to share with us through the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I have the prettiest cousin ever!!! She does have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say that I LOVE your photography? Every shoot is just amazing. You really have a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie your pictures are so amazing...I miss you already:> This was so much fun, and don't forget to keep wearing your "photographing" clothes hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to get to spend some time with your cousin! Sounds like you had a good time. And of course, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these!!

    So does Scarlet's arrival in the South increase the odds of you ever venturing this way??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at YOU rockin' out the senior-style shots! Those are great! (And....it's 1:15 am, time for all photogs to go to bed! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stair shots...really fun! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email