Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blueberry Eyes

I've loved getting to know the "Auntie Jessie" to these precious little girls. She asked me to photograph her nieces as a surprise gift for their mommy and grandmas for Mother's Day. Well, the surprise part didn't work out-- it's hard to keep secrets! But that's OK. Anyway, she's such a great aunt! And Jen, the girls' mom, happens to be quite the photographer herself, so it was really generous of her to let me practice on her beauties. Throughout the photoshoot she kept telling them to show me their blueberry eyes. So cute!





15 comments:

  1. Blueberry eyes, indeed! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! I love the colors and your subjects are darling!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great. I especially love the picking dandelions photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! I love these, they are so wonderful. Thank you so much! I really owe you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are too adorable! You did such a wonderful job on these...I can't wait for you to get your hands on Sofie someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness. they are so great! i am very imperssed!!! thanks so much, marie! they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Marie! The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them. The little girl with red hair in the yellow dress is so stinking cute. :)

    Nice session, the photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! My favorites so far.=) You live in a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are so adorable!! beautiful light!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! What fun, beautiful, spring pictures of those 3 cuties!! My faves are the one of A picking the dandelions and the last one of O. Love them all though!! And on a side note: do you ever sleep???????

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email