Monday, April 20, 2009

In Love on a Rainy Day

Umbrellas served as more than just props last Monday for my photoshoot with Tyler and Natalia. Because these newlyweds are out-of-towners who had to hit the road home to Rexburg later that day, we decided to brave the steady drizzle. Although I stepped in slushy dog poo, and it was a little tricky to juggle my umbrella and camera, and my pants were soaked to my calves, I'm glad we persevered because it was such a treat to meet and photograph you two love birds! Give Idaho a big (wet) hug from Washington for me!





9 comments:

  1. so cute!! what a fun couple!! so worth the wet :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the two umbrella shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job taking cute pictures of newlywedded affection without making me want to roll my eyes! That's talent! Looks like a fun session - sans the dog poo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rexburg, ah, good times!! Might be there in a month. So crazy that I am taking my kids to the place where I went to college!! Great pictures, what a pretty dress she had on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! You're a trooper to survive a poop incident as well as the rain! I agree with Mary - these are really sweet without being cheesy or overly "romantic".(Sometimes kissing pictures are too much for me!!) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ones with the umbrellas are SO good!! Awesome job! Maybe Jaran and I could reinact some newlywed pictures while you're here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous location, gorgeous couple, awesome umbrella, and persistent & talented photographer--equals beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous. oh i just love the tree blossoms so sweet. very fun session love the unbrella and leg up shot ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! I love young love.

    Sorry to hear about the slushy dog poop, that sounds disgusting. I gotta say it was totally worth it bacause your photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email