- To Magson: "Sweetheart, we already talked about this, I told you not to scream like that!"
- To Daddy: "Will you dance with me in the living room?" (It's the cutest thing to watch, and we might need to enroll Maggie in dance asap with Magnet leading her around.)
- To Me: "That is so horrible! That is so wonderful!" She labels things as one or the other all day long.
- Na Na (no)
- Uh-uh (uh-oh)
- He doesn't say a lot of words yet, that I recognize anyway, but he sure is chatty. And as many have witnessed, he loves to go up to other moms and lay his head on their shoulder. It can be a perfect stranger, he doesn't care! He's extremely friendly that way.
- Oh, and he's a serious screamer, hence Maggie's first quote. He's figured out that he gets his way pretty fast when he escalates to a high-pitched scream. Forget whimpering, whining, crying. He goes straight to screaming. We're trying not to respond, but it sure is hard!