Friday, June 26, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl




I have three big empty frames hanging on the wall up in Maggie's room. I've been waiting for a perfect photo fit, and I think I've finally found it! I had so much fun playing studio photography with her this afternoon. And magically and thankfully there were no bribes involved...

Just threats.

Threats like "do you want to go to Ashlee's birthday party or not?" Hey, it worked!

Please tell me I'm a normal mom in my inclinations to persuade (and that's putting it gently) my kids to do what I want them to. Eh, I know I'm a normal mom: I think she's the most beautiful girl on Earth.

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe you submit your children to such cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love these! Maggie is gorgeous!! I can't wait to do fotoshoots with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! And, yes, you're a normal mom (and she's a normal kid for not liking photo ops!) :- )
    I hate that I can take photos of other kids yet can't get any of my own little stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love the pictures of maggie! her smile is so pretty! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable, and she is pretty darn beautiful :)!! love the joy in her face on the last one :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bribery is a beautiful thing, but threats are even better...they are free.=) Love the tutu her adorable face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are good shots! I am amazed that you could get a three year old to take such good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! So pretty! I think the first is my favorite - all surrounded by pink tulle - but I do love her smile in the last one.
    You're better than a normal mom. You're a great mom! Threats, bribes and all!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email