Monday, June 22, 2009

Together

Now that summer is here, our family schedule has slowed down a notch, the most noticeable differences being that preschool is over and I'm no longer driving our sweet neighbor boy to Silverdale in the mornings. It'll be fun to start those things back up in the fall, but until then I'm enjoying a more flexible and relaxed routine. The funny slash not-so-funny thing about my breather is I'm not getting nearly as much done! I guess I'm more productive with my time when I don't have any to spare. Still, it was enjoyable to spend all day today in and out of a good book. My kids (especially Magson) were deliriously happy when I reached The End and played a mini family soccer game with them for family home evening tonight. I love ending a leisurely day running around the yard with them. It was the best part.

But anyway, I'm off to tackle some editing so I can soon share photos of another gorgeous family. Until then, here's a current favorite of my sweeties together.

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! You have the most beautiful kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling picture. Don't you love the lazy summer days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture, and I agree that the laid back summer schedule is a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful picture of both of them. I love how sweet Maggie looks as she's hugging Magson.

    I agree about summer. It's definitely at a slower pace. This is way behind your speed, I know, but I've been trying to make sure we get at least one major thing done each day. (This is a busy week though and I think I may actually clock in two things per day!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about not getting as much done when your time isn't so filled. Me Too! I love the picture, as always. I just love your photography style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both little dolls! And, YAY for free time! I'm envious, to be honest! ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are growing up so fast and OH-SO-CUTELY!!!!! Love the pics - ALL of the pics you show us! You are GOOD missy! Glad you are having a great summer and get to have this "breather" - enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute picture of them together! That is a hard task to get two smiling and looking at the same time! Good work. As always, I am impressed!
    Enjoy these summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable shot. i am so the same, i get way more done the busier i am :)!! but i LOVE to not be busy :)!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email