Friday, July 31, 2009

Genuine

These are our good friends from Poulsbo, and I think they are so beautiful! So much style--look at the scarf in mom's hair, dad's glasses, their outfits. And then they've got those sweet smiles, and their newest little one, sigh! They adopted him from Ethiopia when he was just a tiny thing not too long ago. Let's just say he's chubbed right up. So cute!







I love tickle giggles!


I think this last one is my favorite of the family shots. Such genuine happiness.

11 comments:

  1. That is one adorable family! Very, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! My favorites are the sibling shot and the family photo where they are all laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you nailed this session, each photo is fabulous!! great job!! beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, they look really great! I especially love the one of the three kids. Thank you so much! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey - i know them! =) these pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again, gorgeous captures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those turned out really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beautiful!! I think you really captured what a loving family they are. They must be thrilled with all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love these. That last shot is really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, what a cute family!! My ears teared up a little on the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Catching up with all my blogging....Going way back....

    I grew up around Melissa! I think of her dad as my second dad. I love when I bump into her around town. She's one of the most genuine people I know--I love how that shows in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email