Some things I loved about my Fourth-of-July weekend in Spokane with my sister Lauren and her fiance Steve:
- Taking their engagement pictures! We tried out a handful of locations, and since I've been home, I've had fun trying some new editing styles...I'm not sure they're all me, but it's fun to play around in photoshop.
- Helping with wedding plans--it's all coming together so beautifully. Her colors are midnight blue and raspberry. Yummy.
- Late-night talks with my sweet, sweet sis.
- Meeting Steve's fun family. I loved all of them!
- Shopping, mainly for wedding stuff, but I snuck in a few new shirts for myself. :)
- Coming home to Magnet and my babies!