Friday, July 24, 2009






There will likely be more of this cute family to come, but this will have to suffice for now as this week hasn't been nearly as productive as I'd hoped. I had a great time with this down-to-earth and fun-loving family, not to mention a really intelligent bunch. Their daughter has already written 13 books--yes, that 8-year-old strawberry blond girl loves to write! Her red-headed brother was so curious and I could tell by watching him that he really soaks in his environment. The baby of the bunch was doted on by all. And we had such a fun experience with this location. The owners of the property were so generous and sweet with us. They let us use their barn, their yard, any props we found laying around. Extremely kind! I'm hoping to return the favor by taking pictures of their granddaughter sometime soon. Thanks for a wonderful evening, everyone! Lots more to come!

9 comments:

  1. I am in love with your photography skills! These sneak peek pictures are incredible ... I can't wait to view more :) !!

    Thank you, thank you ... thank you, kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome location & what a good-looking crew! You seem to get some real sweet kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is that cute barn? Someday I want a cute barn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING this shoot! The location, the family, your composition, the colors--absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful job marie!! amazing location and you nailed this session!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work! love the emotions you capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! That little girl is quite the model. Looks like fun! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! I love that family, too!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email