Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All of Anne


I instantly loved Miss Anne. Lucky me, she wanted to ride in the backseat of my car as we led her mom and sister (my friend Mary) to our location. She was giddy back there talking about how goofy her nieces and nephews are and about how much they were going to miss her while she was getting her picture taken. It was so cute!

Throughout our time together, I think I got to see just about all of Anne--happy, nervous, silly, sad, sweet, frustrated, and finally, upset that it was starting to rain, and very done taking pictures.

Isn't she completely lovable?







11 comments:

  1. You captured her personality just beautifully. I love the pretending to be an airplane one. Great job and beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Especially the airplane one. These are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job capturing her natural expressions! These few really do represent all of Anne, to me. Such a beautiful job! Thanks, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous!! i LOVE the variety of emotions in these, they absolute perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, these make me tear up--you can just feel her goodness; you captured it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one where she's "flying"! Perfect childhood moment. I also really like the one without her glasses on - but mostly because I can see a resemblance to her big sister. :) Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures show her personality and that is what I love about them. She is so cute with the shirt around her head. I also really like the one with Anne sitting by the road. Great location.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I've met Anne before, but now I feel like I know her better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these pictures, if almost made me cry. Anne reminds me so much of my younger sister! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email