Tuesday, September 1, 2009

When You've Gotta Go...

I LOVE having my family here. We've been doing lots of movie-watching, photoshoots, shopping, and just having fun together. Originally I thought I'd be doing jury duty this week, but the county clerk's office kindly postponed my summons for mid-October since I've got them here from faraway Deutschland. Whew.

In spare moments, I've been smiling away as I edit pictures. Below are a few from my photoshoot with my cousin Corbin and his crew. Love them all and don't think kids come any cuter. Miss you guys and hope you enjoy your little peek!





I'm sure all parents of young sons can appreciate this last one--if you're a little boy and you've gotta go, well, you've gotta go. It doesn't matter where. And if you know my cousin Corbin, you know he was the mastermind behind getting this photographed. Gotta love it! ♥

Next up, Lauren's bridals...

13 comments:

  1. Boy do you have some seriously good-looking family & friends, Marie! I can't imagine how many shots you've taken!!! My favorite is the very first one--ADORABLE! (I'd like one just like that, please!) ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, baby bum!

    Can't wait to see Lauren's bridals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes--that is why it is nice to have boys--they can go anywhere. And then as the parent, sometimes you just pretend that you didn't realize they are going right out in the open (or maybe I am the only one that does that

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAHAH!!! MARIE! That last one is AWESOME. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! I don't have much else to say except "ditto" to everything that's already been said. I get so excited when I see that MAG GAB has been updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing cuter than me to babies bums!!! That might sound totally sick, but it's true!! And how come everyone in your family/extended family is so attractive..good genes!=) It's been fun to watch your skills grow. If you come down here again sometime, we are signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all SO adorable!! I love the peeing picture--that's classic! These are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest of the pics you took on your trip! :) Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an adorable baby bonnet? Did she make it? It makes me want to whip up something creative for Cozette (as if she'd leave it on).

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute family, what fabulous photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful family, and such adorable baby clothes! I don't know if that last shot will qualify as a blackmail photo, but his future wife is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that last picture is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email