Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Girl




Maggie turned four in August, but with our crazy summer, I took her birthday pictures today of all days--Happy Halloween! I bet you were expecting to see costume photos, sorry! Magnet snapped a few while we were out trick or treating, but it was a little chaotic getting the kids dressed and out the door. Maybe I'll post a few this week sometime. Until then, Maggie was an angel and Magson was one unhappy ghost. He wasn't a fan of his costume one bit. Huge fan of the candy, though.

Oh, and I can't fail to mention that my friend Melissa MADE that dress! Wish you could see it minus the coat, but Maggie refused to go out in the cold without it--can't blame her. So, I will have to photograph her wearing it again next week in Hawaii. Yes, Magnet's sweet parents are treating us to another vacation, this time to Maui. :) We leave next week! Woohoo!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my beauty at four years old. ♥♥♥

14 comments:

  1. I was definitely expecting costume pictures! It was fun to see you briefly!

    Maggie is absolutely beautiful and very photogenic. I hope you have fun in Hawaii...lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! She's just 6 months younger than my twins. A vacation in Maui???? Jealous doesn't even begin to describe me. Lucky you! I'm sure you'll get some gorgeous photos to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl! And have fun on your trip. We just got back from Hawaii (Oahu) a couple of weeks ago. Miss it... I'm already dreaming about going to Maui someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, indeed. Love the dress and the boots. Love the doll carriage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great shots - they really capture her fun personality. Can't wait to see all the sunny and lush pics from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is way too cute! Beautiful! We are counting down to Hawaii too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just SO glad it fits her! She's gorgeous--just like her Mommy!!

    I hope you guys have a blast in Hawaii! Can't wait to see the gorgeous pictures you take while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie, these are GORGEOUS! I love her dress, and the baby-buggy (where the heck did you find that?!) and the beautiful bokeh you have in that third photo! Gorgeous photos--again.

    And I'm so glad you'll have a camera for your trip to Maui!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is so beautiful!! great set!!! have fun in hawaii!!! woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found the little buggy at an antique shop downtown--a splurge, but it's been fun for pictures and my kids love pushing it around the garage!

    Thanks for the comments and we will definitely soak up some sunny weather in Maui! Gotta love extra sky miles, a time share and generous inlaws! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute! I love the curls in her hair! Have fun in Hawaii!!! I must say I am quite jealous--you get to leave this rainy weather for the sun. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Ava has those same rain boots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie!! I love her! Have fun in Hawaii!! :) How nice!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email