Tuesday, November 24, 2009

!! {Surprises}

First, meet another gorgeous senior! She had so much style and so many great ideas--completely loved her. And she was such a trooper in this cold, drizzly November weather.

But enough blogging from me, my sister Emma and my new brother-in-law Jake showed up at my doorstep tonight to surprise me for Thanksgiving!! They are staying until Saturday and I don't know what to do with myself, I'm so excited! I love surprises, and this is one of the best ever. :) Definitely squeal worthy.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!





9 comments:

  1. The pictures are great and...how fun! I'm glad Emma come to surprise you!

    Oh, and I think you'll laugh - my word verification is "pinhead." I think blogger is trying to tell me something! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of her sitting on the truck makes her look like a fairy coming to check things out -- I love it! And so fun for you that Emma is there, what a great surprise!!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty girl! The first is my favorite. What an exciting surprise! I love surprises, too, especially Sis-coming-to-see-me surprises! Enjoy your time together & have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! these are lovely. I think this is some of your best work. She is gorgeous and the shots are beautiful. I am so excited that you had a Thanksgiving surprise. I am in charge of rolls.... wish me luck. :) My skill set does not include those of the culinary variety. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the last one. And I'm so happy about your surprise visitors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beyond stunning!!the second and last one need to be blown up SUPER BIG!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them, love the purple dress! You cannot even tell how bad the weather was that day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOO gorgeous! As always!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun! how was your Thanksgiving? I bet it was fun to see Emma and your new brother-in-law. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email