Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello Seattle

Time to play a little catch up! My newlywed sisters recently came for a visit!

Emma and Jake gave me such a great shock when they showed up at my door a few days before Thanksgiving! I can't remember the last time I got such a huge and happy surprise of a visit. On their last day here we went to Seattle and showed them around. I love this shot I got at Pike's Place Market.

Lauren and Steve arrived on Christmas evening--best present ever! They just took off tonight and I miss them already. Poor Lu caught a flu bug and has been sick the entire drive back to Spokane. :(

And, of course, I had to take the newlyweds on little photoshoots.

Emma ♥ Jake

Lauren ♥ Steve

I love it when my beautiful sisters come see me! I instantly go into shopping/vacation/chick flick/crochet/hang out mode. Can't wait to see you all again!! And thanks, Steve, for taking that last shot of Lulu and me. :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Marie! I got my sis in front of the lens when she was home for the holidays, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Marie!
    I wanted to tell you I ran into Emily and her husband at a pizza place last night in Provo! It was so fun to see her and introduce her to my family. She is so beautiful and her little mannerisms reminded me of you. ;) My kids loved her and wanted to talk to her non-stop. Caleb was all smiles when she talked to him. It's been too long since I've seen any of your family, so it was so nice to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!! Oh, they are just SOOOOO beautiful. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I saw Lauren at Church yesterday. So sad that she got sick. Great photos, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great pictures! I'm so happy for you that you got to spend some fun times with your sisters over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great picture of Pike's Place!
    I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Lauren often hear that she looks like Taylor Swift? Because she does. :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email