Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunsets and Silhouettes





With the end of '09 fast approaching, I'm feeling anxious to set resolutions for 2010. There are so many things I want to do better next year, so much I want to rework. To you who follow my blog regularly, forgive me for the huge gaps between posts lately. December has been a full month for me in many, many ways. But from now until 2010 I'm going to kick back a little--crochet, read a stack of books, get into an exercise routine-- clear some room for all that next year has to bring!

And to that macho man in the first photo (who so patiently and willingly did what I told him to while I practiced shooting silhouettes in Maui)~~~

Happy 31st birthday! I love you more than I can express. ♥

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog and all your beautiful pictures. I hope you have a really relaxing, enjoyable Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you!! enjoy your break!! LOVE these so much, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous photos--I can't wait to see more and hear what your resolutions are for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pictures are beautiful!
    Have a Merry Christmas!!
    Oh, and do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pictures and happy birthday Magnet!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email