Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snippity Snap

Okay, haircut update. I've been cutting Magnet's hair for over a year now and I'm improving slowly and sluggishly. As punishment for this arrangement, I have Magnet cut Magson's hair. He might just be fired, though, since he nicked both of Magson's little ears with the shaver this last week. My poor sweet baby! Hmmm, maybe I should try and get fired that way...

Yesterday, on a spontaneous whim, and after much, much begging from Maggie, I cut her hair. She will likely be going in for a professional touch up, but until then, I think she looks so adorable in her short do!

I also got my haircut this last week--love it! I didn't get much taken off the length, but it feels so good to have a fresh cut.

And now for something sweet on the eyes~



11 comments:

  1. So cute! How did you get Magson to put his hand going into his pocket? That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, where DO you find those amazing old cars?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love haircuts! I can't wait to see Maggie and hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful children! I fired myself as chief haircutter for my husband and now he does it himself! No more complaints! :- D I do, however, cut my little man's hair and it always needs cut because it grows so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! we have talked about the hair cutting...i wish i would get fired, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i amso grateful to have a mom nearby to handle the haircuts because i KNOW i would be the one knicking the ears and stressing a LOT. CUTE pics - love them!! but where is the pic of and your cute hair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so brave and a woman of many talents. I am impressed. Go Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are GORGEOUS shots. Love it. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and don't you have the most beautiful models!!! so excited to see your new girl soon. My third has been the sweetest wonderful blessing angel. Hope yours is the same!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email