Monday, April 12, 2010

Magnolia



Here's a peek at what we've been up to! Actually, ALL credit goes to my sweet mom. She sewed all weekend long to make our dreams come true with a complete bedroom makeover for the girls. Isn't it looking perfectly delicate and sweet? I'm in love with it! Click on the link below to where we've been getting our inspiration.


Also, thank you for all the suggestions for what to call our baby girl here on the blog. I was seriously impressed!! In the end it was a big toss up between Magenta (a favorite color of mine) and Magnolia, the beautiful flower below, compliments of Google images.

And Magnolia it is!

Alright, I'm off to finish painting the walls!

16 comments:

  1. That is SO beautiful, so sweet! I love the photos of Magnolia, too, and the name choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeover is almost as beautiful as your sweet girls. You're blessed as a mother and a daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Very beautiful, and not a disney princess in sight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a beautiful new girl!! She is so adorable, and of course your pictures just add to it all.

    p.s. love the girls room. way to go mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I would love to do a big project like that for my girls. They are in love with princesses right now though and so maybe when they're a few years older. Your mom is so talented. I still remember her and my mom trading for craft and piano lessons for us kids when we lived in Germany. Good times. I'm flattered you picked Magnolia for her name. It suits her. She is as beautiful as a blossoming flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so so cute!! I love it!! And of course with your photography skills it looks like a picture from a catalog :) Sounds like you're having a wonderful time with your mom. She's so great! And so talented! And I love the name, magnolia, not sure why I didn't think of that. Have a nice few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I can't wait to come and see the room (and you and all your cuties)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new name you are using for your blog! Its just perfect! I love the room makeover too! Its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. B E A U T I F U L ! It really is so sweet! Her quilt will blend right in! Your little ones are so blessed to have you as their momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Magnolia* what a perfect name :) the room looks great! can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Beautiful. Mom's are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the name
    love the makeover and the cute colors
    say hi to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the song on your playlist. It makes me want to cry and dance all at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email