Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Country Bride In Love

My cousin Scarlet is truly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, and to get to photograph her so in love and happy at her country wedding was pure delight for me. Here are the some of the bridal pictures we shot right before the ceremony!




After the bridals we went and found her cowboy so he could see his beautiful Scarlet in her dress for the first time. I ain't gonna lie, I kept getting choked up behind my camera. These two were so cute! Stay tuned for my favorites of them together. :)

11 comments:

  1. Definitely a beautiful bride! The 4th and 5th are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful!! You did a great job and they definitely look like a happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And so happy for Scarlet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie!!! you're so good! these are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 3rd one! She is beautiful! I remember you posting their engagement pictures and he reminded me of Tim McGraw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh marie these are SOOOO beautiful!! wow wow wow!! so wish i could have made it! this looks like a dream shoot :)! you did incredible :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO! DIE! FOR!! Oh my goodness. SO delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she really is a stunner! what a beautiful bride and i love the pics!! i love your use of color and composition! (did that make me sound like a photographer?? - giggle!) really. you have a talent!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email