Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mother's Day

One of my favorite parts about Mother's Day last week was watching Maggie and Magson play in Grandma Rise's beautiful garden of flowers with the evening light gently illuminating what childhood is all about. Maggie danced in her favorite white dress and showed me the birds a way up high in the treetops. Magson laughed and smiled at me as he proudly tromped through the dirt in his new suit and tie. They chased each other downhill. Played peekaboo from behind the leaves. It was a heartwarming sight and the perfect close to a really good day.







12 comments:

  1. Those clothes are almost as cute as your kids. Glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! I can't believe how grown up Magson looks in these BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING photos!! He's such a big boy now...no longer a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enjoyable, peaceful evening that must have been! Beautiful kiddos and the garden made the perfect setting for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are beautiful. YOu are such a great photographer. Why can we not live closer so you can take photos of my kids. Miss and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the light and the color in these photos just pops and you captured the moments so well. I cannot believe how much Maggie's face looks like YOU! Thanks for the eye candy. P.S. Where did you find Magson's suit? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I can't believe how big Magson is either. He looks like a little J. Crew model!! And what a garden. Tell Rise I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!!! I love the one of Liam laughing. What a great moment to catch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY CUTENESS!!! LOVE the pics! They look like they should be a magazine ad!! Only better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pictures!! The clothes, the flowers, the smiles, the scenery, the lighting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful!! The kids and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh good heavens....these are spectacular. Nothing less!!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email