Friday, May 7, 2010

Swirl of Pink

Here's a photo of little Miss Magnolia in a swirl of pink chunky yarn and a bonnet that I think I must've worn as a little babe. My sister Emma made the blanket (love!) and while she was visiting, she and I had a good ol' time raiding the drawers for all sorts of little accessories for Magnolia's one-month photoshoot. We didn't end up having the time for our long list of ideas and all the little flower bows and ballerina slippers, but that's okay. I will get to it again another day.

Magnolia has started smiling at me when I coo at her and tell her how much I love her. I think it's her Mother's Day gift to me. It's the best! Maggie has been dying to give me the Mother's Day present she made for me at preschool today. I convinced her to wait until Sunday. It's so cute how she lights up with a gift to give.

So, anyway. Things around here feel scatterbrained and choppy. One minute I'm bouncing a fussy baby, the next minute I'm chasing my feisty and independent boy down so I can change his stinky poos. But right now I'm feeling happy that all three kids napped at the same time so that I could enjoy some picture editing. Next, I'm off to bake some cookies and clean the house. I'm all over the place. but such is life with three!



13 comments:

  1. That's just too sweet for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby!...and picture! I can't believe she's 1 month already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww! Wow, those cheeks! How quickly they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie she is precious!! She's so beautiful she almost doesn't even look real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a beauty and so blessed to have you for a mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, her little cheeks are getting all chubby! She looks more like a doll than a baby, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE her! This is such a sweet picture. I'm glad you're holding up well--it's crazy, but isn't it wonderful, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweetheart! gotta love the preschool gifts. :) hope you had a lovely, crazy, loud mother's day with three!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so sweet! I am sad I never got to see her in person! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at her, she looks like she is getting big already. sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo cute that's she's starting to smile at you :) I miss you guys! I had a dream about you and Magnolia the other night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh so sweet! kiss those chubber cheeks for me!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email