Monday, May 31, 2010

Teaser


I have been B to the U to the S-Y lately! But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm much more productive when I have lots going on. I feel like it helps me maximize my spare time. Anybody else like that? I will admit, though, I enjoy a good break. I can't wait to crawl into bed in a few minutes, and I'm itching to lounge in my PJs with just me and a good book sometime soon.

We spent our Memorial Day sprucing up the house a bit. We replaced our mushroom lights with canned ones--is that what they're called? And we put hanging lights over our island, painted our ceilings white and put a fresh coat of satin paint over our previously flat-painted walls. It was go, go, go, but we were able to get most of it done! A huge thanks to our electrician friend Nick, my sweet husband who takes the brunt of my home improvement projects, my awesome, awesome mother-in-law for watching the kids all day, and my father-in-law who suited up and helped us paint!

But moving on to the reason for this late-night teaser. I really wanted to post at least one picture of this beautiful family today! I love these people!

8 comments:

  1. that turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You guys were really busy this weekend! Thanks for taking time to post a teaser though. I've been waiting to see how cute their pictures turned out. I love those people too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family picture!

    You guys are amazingly busy. I can't believe you got all that done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so photogenic (discounting Mother T.'s facebook photo). Can't wait to see more.

    Congratulations on getting so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, c'mon, Pam! We all know I look HOT with a tan!

    Oh, I'm teased all right! Thanks, Marie! It looks great and I'm excited to see more.

    Congratulations on a HUGELY productive weekend! You're house must look and feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photos of the home improvements! Please! :)

    Love the photo--spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ditto rae! and--do you and your hubby hire out??

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email