Friday, June 11, 2010

Her Smile

It occurred to me that this blog has yet to see Magnolia with her eyes open. Ta-da! And while I posted a newborn gassy smile a while back, you've also yet to see a genuine smile--again, ta-da! This little angel baby has me melting everyday. I couldn't have asked for sweeter. She sleeps all night, rarely spits up, and just seems so content to be with us. I love how my heart keeps making room for more love with each child.

There are so many pictures of her that I'd like to share, but blogging is much more time consuming for me than I'd like...maybe if I were less of a perfectionist about it, sigh. I would like to start doing posts every Sunday that include snapshots of what we've been up to. No formal photography, just us. We'll see if I can start that on up.

9 comments:

  1. wow, i'm the first? how did that happen?? :) i guess that means i've commented on your blog twice in one day! well, she's just gorgeous! but i wouldn't expect any less, you guys just make beautiful kids! keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful and you can tell what a sweet disposition she has! Wish I knew a baby to cuddle.... :- )

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just gorgeous! And I would love to see snapshots and hear stories of the day to day. I think it would be just perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her smile. What a cutie. I'd also love to see more day-to-day stuff from you! =) see you in a few...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture is perfection, but personally I'm longing to hear the end of the story of you and Magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! What a sweet smile! Thanks for last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOoo cute! she looks so sweet! and she's so blonde! adorable. I can't wait til I can see her again!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, everyone. We think she's pretty amazing. :)

    And Pam, I actually have the next part of our Love Story written. I feel like a jerk having such long pauses between Love Story posts, so before I post any more of it, I'm going to finish writing the whole thing so I can post the segments in a more timely fashion.

    Now to get the whole thing written!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email