Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jordan Mattie


Sweet little Jordan is one gorgeous baby! I couldn't get over her wavy and thick black hair! I thought she was particularly beautiful against all the whites and tans we used during her photoshoot. And she was awfully talented for a two-month old babe--holding her head up like a champ! I couldn't believe it and was not expecting that!

I can't wait to photograph her big brother and sister in a few weeks!





With Father's Day just around the corner, I especially loved this daddy daughter shot. ♥

11 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens!!! That girlie is irresistible! Can't wait to see big brother & sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is exquisite! Love all the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Okay, what camera do you use? I would love to get a new one for Dave and I in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you have SUCH beautiful clients!!! wow, so adorable!!! fantastic job :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the one with her tongue out. Wishing my baby would come out looking like this but somehow I just don't think that's possible. What a beautiful child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet. I must admit, all your newborn pics make me a little baby hungry! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i know those guys! she's darling! and you're so, so talented. i love the one with her tongue out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such an amazing job. I can't stop looking at them and I have the real thing right here. THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little baby! Even though she's only 2 months these pictures make her seem like she already has a lot of personality! beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email