Sunday, June 27, 2010

Malachi

Remember cute baby Jordan? Well, she's got a big bro name Malachi and a big sis named Boston. I was going to combine Boston and Malachi's peek into one post, but there were just too many I wanted to share, so stay tuned for Boston's peek coming very soon.

I've photographed families and seniors at this truck, but I've been dying to take a little boy here, and Malachi was so perfect--such a sweet, mellow and fun little boy. Thanks for such a wonderful time, handsome little guy!






3 comments:

  1. He is a doll and you can see what a sweetie he is, too! Looking forward to sis's post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again. Thanks Marie for making my kids look soooo good! I love them and want them all.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email