Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweet as a Whisper

To spend a few hours soaking in beautiful baby Abby's sweet spirit and countenance is something I won't soon forget. She was so patient with us as we loved on her with all sorts of poses and accessories.

My oh-so talented friend Shannon of Shannon Morgan Photography let me in on this shoot and I couldn't be more grateful. I feel so blessed to know her--she's always been so generous and helpful to me on my photography journey. Thanks a million, Shannon!

And I wish you could all meet Abby's parents. They are a ray of sunshine and such an example of courage and love. You can read more about beautiful Abby and her parents at Shannon's blog, as well as get a peek at some of the gorgeous shots she got.

Thanks again, Shannon, Lexi, Lance and most of all, Abby. ♥





Ah, that smile. What a doll.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--what an irresistible little doll!!!! Baby fever coming on! I love all of her expressions--especially the first image where it looks like she and Mama are having a conversation. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! You and Shannon did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty. Thank you for saying such nice things about us. I loved the morning we did this so much. You both really doted over her. She looks in the pictures how she feels in real life- does that make any sense?

    I really can't even begin to thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just exquisite. I love the peace you can just feel from these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh marie these are so awesome :)!! I just adore all of her little expressions :)! and THANK YOU!!! are you kidding me, we have to do this more often, I had so much fun with you :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweetheart! i love the one that looks like the dad's hand is holding her and you can see the little tuft of fluff on her shoulder! so, so sweet! beautiful pictures, marie! i mean mag... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is absolutely beautiful! love all these shots! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, this is an awesome radiology software program. Check it out!
    
Radiology Software
    Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email