Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach Boy

I've been wanting to do tub shots for awhile. And then my dear friend Claire (who's coming to visit me this week-yipee!) mentioned maybe doing some bath shots of her kids while she's here. She's got some empty bathroom frames to fill. Anyway, it got me motivated to get out and practice. And now I'm having trouble deciding which of these is going to make it onto my bathroom wall...

Picture #1: Loooooove his smile. It's the best.

Picture #2: Look at his toes! Magson has never had small feet, but they've officially outgrown the baby stage. Welcome big boy feet. You are still so cute.

Picture #3: Again, sweet smile. These mommy eyes can't resist the happy shots.

Picture #4: I think I'm most partial to this one. Something about it screams "I'd be perfect hung up in the bathroom."

Any voters?

19 comments:

  1. I like #2. Baby toes get me every time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to go the collage route! If that isn't an option, maybe 2 or 4? He's adorable and wow is he getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! :) Steve and I both can't decide! we like the idea of a collage too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #2 and #4. And you get to see CLAIRE!!!! HOW FUN! Can't wait to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! #4 for sure!! I love his expression!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I love all his beautiful smiles, I'm with you in thinking the last is just PERFECT for a bathroom shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need one for my bathroom too! I vote #4, but I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! These are so, so, so, soooooo adorable! I vote for toes and the last!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whichever you pick, you can't go wrong. Are your girls going to be represented?

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 and #4. I love the toes and then his adorable expression in th elast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for 2 or 4--they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so cute!

    And those pictures of your wee one are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm changing my mind--I'm going for number two! :)

    Also, I took some of the girls in the basin together, and they turned out cute, but I don't know that they're going to make the wall. Maybe I'll share them sometime, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the last one, any voters. Look at that sweet angelic face!!!! He is so cute and so is your baby. I don't know how your mother stands to be so far away from them. I am so glad I am back home closer to my grandkids. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are GREAT Marie! Number 4 for me. I love the water in the background and the fact that he looks like he is playing in the "water" in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that last one is so perfect! I love that expression!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email