Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loving Every Minute

Three months. 12 Weeks. 111 days to date.

I love this baby. And I wish there was a more profound, moving, shout-it-off-the-rooftops way of saying it. She came here radiating love for all of us despite our imperfections, especially mine.

So yeah, even with all the LOUD around here, she's angelically calm. Unless we're talking to her. If so, she'll coo back at us with her own surprisingly loud, beautiful noises that get me teary writing about them because I love them so much. Why does she have to grow up so fast? Let's just stay here forever, with me kissing her cheeks, and her lips and her toes all day long. But then again, as impossible as it seems, she gets cuter and more lovable by the minute.

Ever so much love to you, my three-month-old baby doll. I've had the best 111 days with you!


13 comments:

  1. Those pictures are fabulous. It's wonderful to see photos that are as cute as the subject. It's terrible that we can't go back and revisit those precious moments with babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three months was my favorite baby stage . . . lots of love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her. I want to kiss her little cheeks too. :) What a little doll face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is such a cutie pie! You really can tell just from looking at her pictures that she has a sweet, calm disposition. Lucky you to get to snuggle & smooch on her every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I love that you are soaking it in...makes me want it again. And in that second picture, I think she looks like you! I think it's her lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. somehow I think you appreciate and love the babies more and more you have. Because of the actions of your other kids at times. But it is so fun to watch them grow and learn and be awesomer all the time! You're little girl is beautiful!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! I love her expression in the second shot! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness! she totally looks like a little kitten in the second one! I want to hold her so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i how i have missed your pictures and am SOO in love with that last one :)! she is so beautiful marie, and your tribute to her almost makes me want another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is REALLY cute. Serious cuteness. I wish I had your photography skills on staff at my house--you did a great job of capturing the cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a doll! I wish I had girls so I could make those flower headbands too!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Popular Posts

Follow by Email